Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Swim and game plan

I took the last 2 days off to see if that would help alleviate the ache in my right knee - so far so good.

Swam .9 in 35 minutes today. Tried to do the stroke technique I watched on you tube keeping my elbow high and not pulling until my hand is under my elbow - isn't quite natural yet. Did a few laps with the kick board and then another 3 focusing on my stroke. I think I'm to the point that I need someone to watch and give me feedback.

Game plan -
This week -
Tonight Bike 13.1
Wed - Run 4.8
Thurs - Bike - 18.5
Sat morning Run 3.8

Next week
Sunday - Evening Run 2.8
Tuesday - Swim 28 mins
Wednesday - Bike 8.2, Run 3 miles
Thurs - Hike all Day in Rocky
Friday - Swim during nap time
Saturday - Bike 11.5 (or longer if a friend wants to do Rist Canyon)

No comments:

Post a Comment