Thursday, June 9, 2011

Swim, Run, Bike

Monday - I didn't end up biking to work - not enough time

Tuesday - Took my nephew with me to give me pointers! No idea how far or long we swam - it was intermittent and more for technique, but did get 30-40 minutes of swimming in.

Wednesday - Ran to our friends for dinner - about 1.8 and I tried to keep my speed up but accidentally reset the timer 1/2 through. about 16 mins.

Thursday - Biked Horsetooth to the Masonville 4 miles sign and decided I couldn't do another hill! Rode 16.2 miles in about 67 minutes and averaged 14.5 miles per hours. I've got to get my hill speed up - on the steep parts my goal was 6 mph and I stayed pretty close. Was able to keep my flat land speed between 18 and 19. I don't like riding at a high cadence (like staying above 60 is a chore) - but need to get better with my gears and keeping my cadence up.

No comments:

Post a Comment